- Tour in an open-air Hummer of the San Andreas Fault and Thousand Palms Oasis
- Cruise through the desert landscape in a Hummer, a vehicle made for this type of terrain
- Learn about the geology of the San Andreas Fault and walk over it on a bridge
- Visit Thousand Palms Oasis, the third-largest oasis on the planet
- Learn about the history and culture of the Cahuilla Indians
- Explore Berdoo Canyon and go beyond where the general public is normally allowed to go
Departure & Return
Look for our Hummer parked in front of the Mortons Steakhouse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per H1 Hummer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 63 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Adventures, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms