- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See all of Los Angeles' top sights in one day
- Hassle-free pickup from most hotels
- Get local tips and insights from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl
- If you chose a hotel pickup tour option please make sure to include your hotel name. Be aware you will be on the bus doing other hotel pickup for 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
- IMPORTANT: If you select a hotel, it must be within our guidelines. All other hotels are subject to cancellation.
- Choosing the "Santa Monica Departure" ensures no wait time before the tour and also give you plenty if time to explore the Santa Monica Pier if you come early.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If you want to be on the same bus as a another group, please contact us immediately after submitting the booking.
- Please contact us if you need a bus with a Wheelchair lift or have an ADA requirement.
- North Hollywood pickups will be given an Uber Voucher to get home from the last stop
- Vaccination card maybe required to enter interior of Griffith Observatory (card not required to enjoy the park and views of Hollywood Sign)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Day in LA Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Meeting point is at a coffee house in Santa Monica so, if you can, get there early and enjoy coffee and croissant before departure." See review
- "Great, highly recommended if you want to see most of the attractions in LA in one day." See review
- "If you won't be back to Santa Monica I would recommend arriving early to walk the pier." See review