Explore our promoted experiences
- Gray whale-watching trip off the coast of La Jolla
- Explore in a kayak: See the ocean from a perspective visitors often miss
- Guide ensures you learn about the behavior of whales and other marine life
- Kayak tutorial and gear included: Safety is a priority
Departure & Return
Address: 2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, Ca, 92037 All participants meet at 2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, Ca, 92037 for check-in . All participants must be inside for check in 30 minutes prior to reservation time. Failure to be on time for check in, may result in forfeiture of voucher.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is swim wear
- Kayak weight limit is 425 lbs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everyday California
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff